Grace woke up at 7:20 this morning, from then until 6pm, she slept less then 50 min. I'm not sure what the problem was, she usually sleeps several hours a day, but I guess today she had a different idea (I think she knew I had a TON of work to get done). We tried all the tricks...rocking, a car ride, swaddling, and Maggie & miss Lauren even strapped her in her car seat and took her for a wagon ride to see the horses, that ALWAYS works. The wagon ride did get us the first 20 min. nap of the day, but it didn't last. She must be exhausted! She went to bed tonight like usual, so hopefully tomorrow we'll get our sleepy and agreeable little girl back.
Tomorrow night my girls group is coming to our house for a family picnic. Tonight while we were setting up the picnic tables and getting things ready I mentioned to Maggie that we would probably need to bring the table and chairs from her playroom out for kids to sit at. A little while later she came out the kitchen door with one of her chairs. Bless her little heart, she carried that chair all the way from her playroom, up the stairs to the kitchen. She was SO proud of herself. I convinced her that we could leave the chair in the kitchen until tomorrow, in case it rained, and off she went to get the next chair! Sometimes she's a bit trying and requires extra patience on my part, but then sometimes she does things that are so sweet and grown-up....she's a good one!
No pictures today, it doesn't happen very often, but I didn't have time to dump the camera tonight...maybe tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment