Of all the nights not to throw my camera in the bag! A set of twin boys was celebrating their 11th birthday here tonight and they invited Maggie to come hit the piñata with them. Much to her surprise the piñata was a life-size Diego (Dora's cousin). Maggie was terrified! I don't know if it was the scary looking piñata, the older boys beating on it or the other little girl she was trying to talk to, who only spoke Spanish. She clung to Arnie until the candy started flying, then she got the idea....


Now that she's in bed I need to go through the candy bag and figure out what it all is. It seems to be common practice here to have HOT candy, lots of pepper and spice flavoring. (in candy, really??)
Sorry for the awful cell phone pictures, but I wanted to preserve the memory somehow!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Cabo
No comments:
Post a Comment