Maggie is still screaming every time I drop her off in the mornings and she's always having a great time when I go back to pick her up. The teacher working with her must have the patience of a saint. She handles the screaming really well and yesterday when I went back to get her, Maggie was painting CiCi's nails...alternating colors. As long as Maggie said the color in Spanish she got to paint the nail, and bless her heart she still had the nail polish on today when we got there.
Aunt Amy arrived yesterday. We're so glad to have her here. Maggie adores her and Amy is so good to both girls. I also appreciate the extra set of hands and the girl talk. I'm so glad she was willing to come spend her vacation (can you really call it that when you're going to hang out with 2 little ones, and have Mac n' cheese for dinner) with us.
Grace decided today was going to be an awake day. she took a couple of short cat naps but no long stretches of sleep. I guess she was just having too much fun. I hope that means she will sleep good tonight. Time will tell.
This is what happens when Maggie decides to apply her own sunscreen...imagine the tan lines from that!
Grace has become very attached to her burp clothes. She seems to want to be holding one anytime she's sleeping. It doesn't have to be any certain one, just whatever I hand her. She's never really wanted a pacifier and I suppose I'd rather her hold a cloth then suck her thumb.
Today Maggie walked right up to a group of guys that work here and asked if they knew how to build a sand castle. She was thrilled when the did and they were willing to "teach" her.
Today Maggie and Cici made slippers, they are quite the fashion statement.
Gracie loved surfing!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Cabo
No comments:
Post a Comment