Friday, July 8, 2011

Crazy!!!

Things around here are a little crazy!  I had a whole bunch of editing to get wrapped up this week, we had a picnic for my girls group at our house last night and I still haven't started packing.  Oh well, it will all get done! 

The picnic last night was a great time.  I didn't count but my guess is there were more then 20 kids under the age of 5 running around out back.  I hope they all went home tired. 

Yesterday afternoon I hauled the waterslide out of the shed and set it up.  Apparently Maggie had forgotten all about it, because she was so excited when it was ready that she could hardly stand herself.  She put her swimsuit on about 4pm (the party didn't start until 6), and she went down over and over and over for the next 5 hours.  I bet she made 150 trips.  Unfortunately the water seemed to wash away the bug spray so the poor thing came in with tons of bites.  She is covered, I felt so bad for her.  She keeps asking for more itchy cream (benadryl).




Everybody bouncing, the funniest part of this picture is Carly's face...
someday she might regret that :)
 Grace seemed like she was back to normal yesterday. She took a few naps and was a happy girl. She's loving being able to play in her bouncer thing.  I think maybe she feels safer in it, as opposed to laying on the floor hoping her sister doesn't land on her! 


Mom, what's Maggie doing now??

Maggie asks to take Grace's picture about 50 times a day.
 Yesterday afternoon I had to take a headshot of Arnie quick.  It was strange.  I take his picture all the time, sometimes several times a day, but somehow having him in my studio and having to tell him what to do was wierd.  We got a good one. I won't post it, he'd probably prefer it that way.  Maggie was happy to help with the shoot, she straightened his shirt and used her cramera to take several pictures too. (Maybe I'll post one of hers.)

Off to pack, I think I'm going to be surprised by how much stuff it takes me and the girls to be gone for 3 weeks.  I have 8 cans of formula ready to go....that will probably be a suitcase on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment