Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Carly & JJ are here!

After a few more hours of traveling then they planned on, the Ries' arrived in Cabo. They've been here about a day now and boy, have we had a great time! Yesterday we did some swimming and then had dinner out by the pool. Today we've been to the park, been swimming, eaten plenty and I think maybe tonight after dinner we'll walk down and play on the beach.

This morning it was really cloudy here, but it burned off through the day. Supposedly there is a "tropical depression" headed our way, but it sounds like other then a few clouds and hopefully a little bit of a breeze it will likely only bring a little rain over the weekend. I hope that's true....I like new experiences as much as the next person, but I could do without a hurricane while I'm here by myself with the kids!

A few pictures from the last 24 hours....


Too bad Maggie wasn't looking or smiling for this picture!


I love this picture!


Arnie and Ben decided to be 'skins' and Maggie got to make the shot!


Here's how Grace spent her time at the playground...


After they discovered the comfort station, everyone needed to stop playing to eat their snack (goldfish crackers).


Arnie was running, because Maggie and JJ started to roll down the hill in the golf cart. JJ released the parking break and Maggie was apparently in charge of steering. We thought they would be scared, but when Arnie got the cart stopped they were both laughing hysterically. Thankfully they went backwards and didn't end up in the middle of the tennis court.


Maggie thought she would teach JJ how to play golf, it's a wonder they didn't either one get hit with a golf club.


Maggie and Carly doing a project by the pool.


I'm so glad we have such dorks for best friends :)


JJ the dare devil...


Lots of fun in the sun!!


Gracie doesn't always love to be my model, but yesterday she was pretty happy to comply. She is getting SO big, I'm afraid she might outgrow all of the clothes I brought for her to wear. I started with 3 swimsuits for her, and now there is only one that fits...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cabo

No comments:

Post a Comment