Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I didn't eat it...

This morning Maggie discovered that the door in the back of the shower opens and goes to an outside shower. You'd have thought we discovered an amusement park! I think Maggie played in that shower for 45 minutes...when I finally convinced her to come in and dry off, she said, "Mom, there was a bug in the shower out there, it looked just like a raisin, but I didn't eat it." Good choice Mag!

When I dropped Maggie off for Spanish, she opened the door, walked in, turned around and said "check ya later mom!" Maybe we better stay a few more weeks, now that she's comfortable :) I found out today that she's been talking Cici into ice cream every morning. Today when I picked her up, I said, "Is that ice cream on your face?" and Cici said, "iiiiiis that ok?" I told her it was fine, and she said that they've pretty much made a trip out to get it every morning for the last 3 weeks. Maggie knew who the sucker was...the people here are wonderful, but it doesn't seem to dawn on them they could say no to a ridiculous request from a 3 year old. Way to take advantage of being on vacation!

We didn't play any more pirates today, but Maggie was a little confused when I wouldn't let her tie her napkin around her head at lunch.

This evening I tried to take some pictures of the girls (I can't show you, I didn't bring the card reader for that camera), we'll see how those turn out...I don't have a lot of hope. Getting them both to cooperate at the same time seems impossible at times. Maybe we'll try again tomorrow. Then after pictures we went to the movie theater for dinner and a movie.



Maggie was trying to teach Gracie the colors of her rings in Spanish.


If you ever need to put a baby on a golf cart, here's how it works. You can also strap a stroller on the back with bungee cords...I'm pretty sure anyone who sees us coming thinks I'm crazy!


Maggie was difficult at nap time today. She'd finally been quiet for about 30 min, so I stuck my head in to see if she was asleep, and this is what I found. She was standing on her bed "hiding" behind the curtain. I had time to get the camera and take a couple of pictures before she even noticed I'd come in. Then she tried to pretend to be asleep.


Dinner and a movie...hot dog, french fries, popcorn and A Bug's Life.


Looks like we need to make some friends....


Gracie watched a few minutes of the movie, then she was ready for a nap.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment