It just happened this morning, I'm sure there are lots of things I should write about from yesterday, but I'm so happy for him, I can't think about anything else.
OOH wait, and GRACIE rolled over yesterday afternoon. I don't have a picture because she only did it once, I'm glad Amy saw it too or I might not have believed it. It was definitely on purpose and I bet by tomorrow or Sunday she'll be doing it non-stop. So much for leaving her in one spot!
Yesterday we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves. We turned the music (Ben's crazy Cabo mix) up at the pool and had our own dance party. Then last night we took the kids to the kids club for movie night and the grown-ups went out for dinner. We had a great time and while we felt a little bad leaving the kids behind (okay, not really that bad) it was nice to have some grown-up time.
Ben having basketball clinic with the kids in the living room, I believe this was "cookie jar"...
Happy girl out for a little swim.
Yesterday JJ decided to take off his floaties. He did awesome, he is well on his way to being a SWIMMER! He loved the freedom and did great going from person to person and jumping and going under.
Whoa!
Tres Amigos!
JJ, don't kiss your mama!!
All that swimming wore Gracie out, she needed a little siesta!
Ries kids having a dance party in the pool.
Maggie the smoothie waitress. She has decided she's big enough to go across the big lawn and order drinks from the waiters. She does great, she always comes back and assures me that she said "por favor" and "gracias"...the waiters here are a little bored this time of year and they seem to adore Maggie.
JJ was trying to get Grace to roll over again, he was doing lots of cheers for her.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Cabo
No comments:
Post a Comment