Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun in the sun...

Another fun day in the sun. A few of us are starting to look a bit pink, but we'll use a little aloe and be ready to go again tomorrow.

This afternoon JJ fell off the back of a moving golf cart, it was a scary few minutes. Thankfully I think he was more scared then hurt. He has a little road rash and a few scrapes, but otherwise he's a pretty tough cookie.

Tonight we decided to have a quick dinner at home and then go to Cabo for a little walk and some ice cream. We found a few t-shirts, wandered around the marina and had some ice cream. We parked in the same parking garage that I got stuck in last week, but this time we were prepared...we paid our ticket in pesos before we got in the car...funny how much easier things are when you pay attention.

Last night after dinner, we went down to the beach for a little while. I loved watching the waves come in and hearing the kids laugh!


Everybody ready....


....to be soaked!





You can always count on Carly to bring a little attitude.


Maggie might have met her guacamole match :)


Maggie & Amy tried to get a picture of themselves several times, Maggie didn't understand why her arms weren't long enough to get their whole heads.


Wow, Gracie looks like a tank in this picture!


Maggie had to make sure she got the last drip of ice cream out of the bowl.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cabo

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that picture of Gracie!! What a little chunk! I love chunky babies. They are so precious. Tell Amy hello. I miss you guys in class!!

    ReplyDelete