Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 months....already...

Why is it that the last few months of a pregnancy seem to take forever, but the first three months of a baby's life go by in the blink of an eye?

Grace will be 3 months old tomorrow but we're going to be in Omaha taking pictures of two beautiful new babies, so I decided to try and take her out to the studio today.  I was quickly reminded why I usually say 'no' when people ask me to photograph a 3 month old (I'm much more diplomatic then that, but I can usually succeed at making them wait until 6 months.) Grace put up a good fight but in the end we got a few.

She's still a total delight (as long as I'm not trying to take her picture).  She sleeps all night, eats great, doesn't fuss very often and give us lots of huge smiles and big laughs.  I don't think it will be long before she starts rolling and then watch out world, she'll be on the move.  She's a big girl, last week she weighed in at a healthy 14 lbs.  She's already outgrown lots of clothes and she has rolls in all the right places :)  She's giving her big sister a run for her money in the bluest eyes contest.  I love watching her grow, I just wish she would slow down a little!

I tried to get Maggie to pose for a few shots too, but she was too busy being my "assistant".  I promised her we could look at the pictures off of her "cramera" when we get home.  She might look just like her daddy, but she often reminds me of a little mini me.

No comments:

Post a Comment