It's been a busy weekend at our house. Friday night started with Kyle and Michelle's wedding rehearsal and dinner. When we got home we surprised Arnie with his new tractor (now he has a big green tractor and a ford pick-up, I'm pretty sure there is a country song about him.)
I spent all day Saturday photographing the wedding, and Arnie and Maggie meet us for the ceremony and reception. Maggie was so excited because she got to ride on the trolley with me from the wedding to the reception. By the reception I was completely worn out but Maggie was ready to dance the night away. We all had a great time and we couldn't be happier for Kyle & Michelle.
 |
| Carly, Maggie & JJ on the trolley. |
 |
| Maggie & Kyle, she told Michelle she didn't need to be in this picture :) |
 |
| Daddy's girl |
 |
| Maggie had some moves to show Kyle. |
 |
| Friends Forever....Maggie, Dani, JJ & Carly. |
This morning we all woke up worn out and I was unbelievably sore....I realized just how out of shape I must be. Today we did some projects around the house. Arnie and Maggie did some mowing and "tractoring" and I did some more power washing.
 |
| I think she was working on her trapeze skills... |
 |
| Daddy, it's my tractor now! |
 |
Maggie explaining to Grace that because she is the big sister,
what's hers is off limits but what's Gracie's is for them to share :) |
 |
| fly kite, fly! |
 |
| and it's off..... |
The weather this weekend was amazing, we couldn't have asked for 2 nicer days. We have a busy week ahead of us, Arnie is in and out of town a lot and hopefully the girls and I will accomplish a few things.
No comments:
Post a Comment