Yesterday was Doctor Day at our house. Maggie had her 3 year check-up and Grace had her 2 month check-up. Both girls are doing great and seem to be accomplishing everything they are supposed to be.
Maggie weighed in at 41 lbs and was 39.5 inches tall...this put her well above the 90th percentile.
Gracie was 13lbs, 1oz and 23.5 inches long...it looks like she's going to take after her sister and be a tall baby and toddler, she's well into 80th percentile. Poor Gracie had to get 3 shots, she didn't like them at all and I think it might have upset her big sister almost as much.
I've been getting lots of spring cleaning, outdoor cleaning and planting done this week. Monday and Tuesday when I worked outside it was SO HOT, I think it got to 102, and today it was chilly enough that I kept my sweatshirt on the whole time! Only in Nebraska.
 |
| so happy!! |
 |
Maggie and Grandpa watered the driveway after they gave the
baby birds a shower. |
 |
| Swimming in Uncle Jeff's new pool. |
 |
| big stuff! |
 |
| Notice the sticker Maggie had mom wear all day... |
 |
| Our very own little park, now if it would just get sunny! |
 |
| The playhouse and surrounding area is finished! It's unbelievable! |
It's going to be a busy weekend around here. We're so sorry to miss Cooper & Ella's 1st Birthday, but we can't wait to celebrate with Kyle and Michelle as they get hitched. I sure hope the photographers got her act together :) I'm pretty sure after tomorrow I officially retire from wedding photography! Say a little prayer for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment