I went to Omaha and left my camera in Norfolk! I can't believe it either. I actually left for Omaha without the entire diaper bag, you'd think it might have been the lack of diapers or a bottle for the drive that bothered me, but really it was leaving my camera at home that bothered me most. Thankfully my parents keep a great supply of all the necessary baby stuff at their house....now that I think of it, I probably could have used their camera too....
This afternoon we had several friends over for a picnic and playtime, it was a GREAT time. There were 6 moms and a total of 14 kids....the oldest just turned 6 and the youngest is just a few weeks old. It was mass chaos, but nobody got hurt and everyone left sleepy.
![]() |
| Gracie and Lauren were born 2 days apart...they spent the afternoon lounging. |
![]() |
| Maggie didn't like running barefoot on the mulch so she went with this stylish combo... |
No comments:
Post a Comment