Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where, oh where, has the sunshine gone???

What strange weather.  Last night the sun finally came out for an hour or so, but it was still chilly.  This morning Maggie said "I don't have to wear a jacket to school in the summer"...usually that would be true, but this morning it was only 55 degrees!  I hope it stops raining for the weekend, we have lots of planting and mulching to get done in the front yard. 

Yesterday was a big day for the Westerfield family, we added another cousin, and thankfully for Alex it was finally another boy...Oliver Dash was born weighing in at 8lbs 4oz, I can't wait to meet him.  I think Grace and I are going to make a quick trip to Omaha tomorrow morning, so she can introduce herself and tell him she is the older and wiser cousin.  I hope Ellie, Grace and Oliver have as much fun growing up together as Alex and Maggie do.



Gracie is working on balencing herself while she "sits-up".
 
Hannah is here for a visit, she is so much sweeter to the girls then Reagan.

"hmmmmm...I think I might want a bottle soon."
 
The sun came out for a little while last night, just long enough for a few spins on the tricycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment