We were playing on the front porch, I finished watering the plants, turned around and this is what I found. I better get a softer door mat.
Yesterday the girls and I took a road trip to visit Grandma at church camp. We got there in time to watch them practice their play for a little while, have lunch and spend the afternoon. It's always fun to be there. I have such fond memories of Camp Moses Merrill, I was a few days old the first time I went there with my mom and dad and all the years since hold alot of special memories and even more special people. Maggie was a little disappointed that Aunt Joyce wasn't working in the kitchen, apparently she thought she was always there....
Yes, that's right. Her choice of craft project is pretty funny and a bit ironic...
Gracie just wanted to make a mess.....surprise, surprise!
We made a stop to visit the horses on our wait out. They had just gotten done for the day and Maggie thought it was really funny that they were getting showers.
Maggie wanted Grandma to teach her one of their songs....
We got home just in time to head to our last night of Bible School. What a fun week we've had. Maggie keeps asking how long until next summers Bible School.
The other night the rain missed us :( but when we came out of church there was an AWESOME double rainbow. The kids were all in awwwww (so were the grown-ups).
Tonight we're taking Maggie to the Jake Owen concert at the Wayne County Fair. We bought the tickets months ago, when Barefoot Blue Jean Night was her favorite song. Thankfully it's still her favorite song and she can't wait to hear him sing it in person. I hope she isn't dissapointed!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment