Saturday, July 21, 2012

Did you know...

...that a spider web isn't just a web, it can also be a habitat. Well, now you do, thanks to Maggie.

I haven't posted for several days, because it's been a pretty normal, fairly boring, kinda quiet week around here. It's been extremely HOT, so we've mostly played inside or been in the pool.

Grace has become very attached to her blanket in the last week, I don't know what the deal is. She wants it all the time...she calls it Bubby and clings to it, begs for it and yells about it. I hope it's just a phase, it's getting old.
Here are a few pictures from our week...
Grandpa & Gracie needed to have a quick business meeting...


Maggie and I did a few projects this week, while Grace was resting.

Gracie has been trying so hard to figure out the little slide, and this week, SHE DID IT....over and over and over....
up she goes...

....and swing your legs....

...and down she goes!!! Yippy!

Round and round and round...

It was so hot, I had a momentary laps in judgment and said it was ok to play catch in the house...

....I put my foot down when it came to batting practice.

Today we made some slime....Maggie played with it for a least an hour.

Monday, Maggie got to spend the whole day with Grandma Betti and Lucy. Grace and I
went to play with some friends. I think Grace was a little confused about where her
big sister was.

Little girl, BIG Popsicle.



Tomorrow night we start our week of Bible School, things will be a little more hectic around here. It's been a nice break but I'm ready for a little more chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment