Sunday, July 15, 2012

HOT, HOT, HOT....

We had a great time camping this weekend but it was STEAMY. Friday afternoon we met Teri, Joe, Danika & Jayde at Mahoney. We spent a couple of days playing, eating and sweating together. It always takes the girls a few minutes to get reacquainted, but then they have so much fun playing.

Needless to say we didn't need the sweatshirts I threw in "just in case".
One of the girls favorite things was to take a bucket full of water balloons in the
bounce house and throw them out. It kept them busy, but it meant someone had to keep
filling the balloons for them!


I think Arnie was mistaking me for a bug!

Lots of teamwork.....everyone wanted to carry the bucket!

PONIES!!!!


If this picture is any indication, Grace may not have the same love for
horses her sister has!





The pool was a great place to cool off. Teri, Joe, Arnie and I felt a little out
numbered. I think there was a minimum tattoo requirement to get in....yikes!


Gracie is becoming more of a climber....I kept getting her down and
right back up she'd go!

She fell off of this table several times, the first couple we rushed to
comfort her screams, after that we just decided she'd have to learn....
apparently she's a slow learner!

hmmmmm....does it look like they might be up to something?

Gracie stayed awake all the way home, then she only made it about 10 steps
in the door before she decided to lay down and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment