Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot Stuff....

Gracie thinks she's pretty hot stuff now that she's 2 months old!
I didn't notice as it was happening, but someone has definitely packed on a few pounds this month....She's all smiles now.  Last night she officially slept through the night, Arnie put her to bed shortly after 11 and she didn't wake up for a bottle until 6:05!  Yippy, I hope she can repeat it tonight. 

Gracie is getting really good at holding up her head, she loves to be propped up on the couch or in the newly discovered Bumbo chair.  She rocks around when laying on the floor, but doesn't seem interested in rolling yet, I secretly hope it takes her a long time to figure that one out...once she starts moving, I'm doomed!  She's been staying awake more and more and is still very calm and easily comforted.  We're extremely lucky to have such a mild mannered and happy little girl on our hands. 

This morning while taking a picture of Grace I had a total Deja Vu moment of a picture I had somewhere of Maggie...well I found the picture...check out our girls...almost exactly the same age....can you tell which is which???


1 comment: