| At one point Maggie said "Dad, guard me, play defense!"...he was so proud :) |
| Maggie and Reagan vs Daddy...I'm not sure who won, but I know which team made the most noise. |
| Gracie and I enjoyed a little outside time too... |
| Maggie did a little driving, boy is she glad she has a car without a top like Pops. |
Last night we were in Omaha and my Grandma's came for dinner. I'm a very lucky girl to have 2 wonderful Grandma's who for my entire life have been very involved and healthy. I'm so glad that my girls have them. One of my favorite things about my grandma's is that for more then 50 years they have been friends with each other. Most kids don't get to grow up with that kind of family relationship, and growing up I didn't realize that it was unique. Now I do, and I appreciate it more then ever.
A couple more of my girls....
![]() |
| Grace is one month old... |
![]() |
| Thanks for the hat, Aunt Soni. |


No comments:
Post a Comment