At Aunt Lori & Uncle Howard's house, Maggie and Grandma Lucy found a great nest full of baby birds in the corner of the fence.
Maggie and Aunt Cindi were playing and Maggie said "Aunt Cindi, you are a bad influence!" At the time Cindi was trying to get Maggie to make a mess with some frosting, I guess we should be proud she used the phrase correctly.
Aunt Laura & Uncle Mark got Maggie a fishing pole for her birthday, she was so excited. She did lots of "fishing" in the house this weekend while it rained. The kid on the left side is Kahle, Uncle Deem's best friend. He came over on Sunday and stayed for several hours, I think he misses Vadim as much as the rest of us do. It was really nice to have him around, and I think it made us all miss Deem a little more. He'll be home soon and boy will we be happy to see him!
My Grandma O'Brien and her 4 great-grandkids.
Hailie (age 6), Connor & Maggie (both 3) and Gracie (8 weeks)
I hope when I'm 83, I can still run around the back yard and play duck, duck, goose with my grandkids. Grandma's sister is 93, and Sunday night grandma was telling all of us kids about something, and she said "when you get old, like Aunt Ruth" :) we all laughed hysterically, I'm so glad my grandma doesn't think she's old...I sure don't think she is!
Not long after this picture Maggie came inside and proclaimed that we were all "Hot Lava Girls"...and that she and Hailie had decided the whole back yard was hot lava. At the time I didn't know there was a Disney Show about Lava Girl (and Shark Boy, which was of course Connor)...I think I might question what Disney is teaching our children :)
Uncle Mike made homemade ice-cream....Miss Maggie was very sweaty and it was a perfect cold treat!
Cousins! I love this picture...
Maggie and Grandpa putting out the flag for Memorial Day.
Gracie thinks she's pretty hot stuff! She's definitely feeling better, still lots of coughing, but way more smiles!
More cousins, not quite as well organized as the previous picture, but they're all in one frame!
Elizabeth (9 months), Maggie (3 years), Gracie (8 weeks), Alex (3.5 years)
By the way, this weekend Maggie decided she was going to go ahead and be a doctor before she's a teenager. There is no reason to wait and according to her, she can be a teenager "anytime" :) watch out Doogie Howser here comes Maggie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment