Thursday, May 24, 2012

What??

Yesterday, on our way home from Omaha, Maggie and I were talking about "the old days".  She asked if we had cars when I was little, and I said yes. I told her we didn't have computers or the Internet when I was a kid. She quickly responded with, "What? How did you buy clothes? You mean you actually had to go to the store." Perceptive little bugger (or maybe I shop online too much). She just couldn't believe it when I told her we used to have to go to the store to buy clothes, books, pretty much everything. Thank goodness for Amazon, I'm not sure how people survived in a small town before it.

Tuesday, Grandpa surprised Maggie by coming to hand her new swing. He was here working on it when she got home from school. It's pretty awesome!
Almost ready...

Checking it out...

making a little adjustment...

Just right!!!!
Thanks Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment