It's election day! We should have the early results shortly, I'm feeling pretty confident....but of course I know how great Arnie is, so I might be a little biased.
But seriously, who could say no to this....
Arnie and Maggie went to vote on their way to school this morning. When I got there the old folks working our polling place were quick to tell me how cute she had been and how excited she was to vote with Daddy. I think she was as excited about seeing Jim Scheer's name on the ballot. When I picked her up at school she told me all about who they voted for.
Arnie (and I) have received lots of great support during the last few weeks. People are really excited about the possibility of change and are energized by our efforts. It's been fun. I'm looking forward to a little break from the noise that the yard signs make clanking around in the back of the car, but before we know it, it'll be time for the general election and we'll do it all over again.



No comments:
Post a Comment