Monday, May 21, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Saturday we spent the day in the campground and Saturday evening we had dinner and a little birthday party for Maggie. All day we watched the radar and prayed that the storms would stay away. There were a few rain drops during dinner and a few more when we had cake and then the storm came. It never got too bad, but we didn't know what to expect so everyone headed home. It was a fun party and Maggie loved it, but I'm sorry we had to hurry everyone off.....I have enough stuff to make about a zillion smores, we never got to that.
Maggie and I made a quick trip to the craft room at Mahoney. She did a great
job painting a butterfly.

Maggie has been asking for a salt lick for months! Aunt Laura and
Uncle Mark came through for her :) she was so excited...she can't wait for the
deer to come lick it.

Maggie helped daddy make her bday ribs.

She asked about 100 times when Alex would be there. Thank goodness
they came before the rain!!

"Hey, what are you doing on my Grandpa's lap??"

"At least I'm not in baby jail alone!"



Gracie took off in Oliver's cool ride....



Happy Birthday little girl!

"yum, yum....ice cream!"

We moved inside when it started to rain....
It was a great day for an almost 4 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment