Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 funny stories....

This afternoon Maggie said, "You know what I'm worried about in Heaven?" I said, "no what?" Maggie said, "Running into Goliath." :) How does her brain work??? I assured her that if Goliath was in Heaven God was making sure he behaved.

This afternoon, Amy Ries had a flat tire. Amy and I talked for a VERY brief moment about if we should change it, call AAA, etc. BUT Ben told her to drive one it, so I followed her to the tire store, just in case (I'm not sure what we were going to do if there was a problem, but at least we'd be in it together). Anyway, all the way to the tire store Maggie lectured me. "Mom, we should have changed the tire. It's easy, Grandpa taught me. Grandma has 2 kinds of tires, summer tires and winters tires. You just unscrew it, take the tire off, put the new one on and then screw it on. I could have showed you how. We should have just changed it. Is it still flat? Can we stop and change it? I know how Mom? What, don't you and Amy know how?" take a breath....repeat! Thankfully Norfolk is a small town, so the distants from Amy's to the tire store was only a few miles.....next time I'll just change the tire it would be easier then the lecture!

No comments:

Post a Comment