Monday, Maggie had one more Birthday party. She kept calling it her "fake birthday"....since it wasn't on the actual day. She wanted a pool party, so we borrowed Grandma and Pop's pool and had a great time. I was a little worried that it would be chilly, silly me, when did a little cold air stop kids from swimming. They swam and swam and swam....we made them get out and have some dinner and cake, then they begged to get back in....so we let them...and they swam and swam and swam again. I'm sure they all slept great last night. Maggie even took a nap this afternoon without too much arguing, which is VERY rare.
 |
The pool was ready....Can you see Maggie? Her head is down at the
very end of the pool. She was waiting for her friends, I bet she swam for an
hour before the party started. |
 |
| The towels were ready.... |
Let's have a party!!!
 |
| Grace didn't love swimming.... |
 |
| She prefered to be the life guard. |
 |
| Hey Gracie, can I have a bite?? |
We had such a great time and Maggie LOVED the party. I still can't believe she's 4, I know, I know, kids grow up, but I swear this morning when I walked her into school I felt like I blinked and she looked 14. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment