Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So much to do, so little time...

This week had been crazy at our house and it's only going to get crazier. There is all the usual getting home from vacation stuff, I have TONS of work I should be getting done, Grace is getting into everything (oh ya, and she's getting 3 teeth), starting tomorrow we have State Basketball in Lincoln, Gracie has appointments in Omaha Thursday and Friday (hopefully we'll come home helmetless), etc., etc. etc....

It's all fun, it's just hard to get everything done. I have a pile of shirts in my office I was hoping to get made before the basketball games, it looks like they will have to wait until next year.....good intentions....

Anyway, you probably won't hear much more from me for a few days....just wanted you to know why.

Yesterday was JJ's 4th Birthday. I can't believe he (and Maggie) are so grown up. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for them to arrive. JJ continues to be a miracle, he's defied all the odds and won't be slowing down anytime soon. He and Maggie are such good friends, they fight like brother and sister, but they also are very quick to stick up for each other and they always want the other close. Friends are special, even when you're 3 (or 4).






Maggie was really excited to tell Ben that Jake Owen, their favorite singer, would be at the fair in Wayne.



Yesterday I tried to mix peas into the macaroni at lunch....it didn't take Grace long to catch on...she could suck the noodles off and spit the peas out in one quick motion.....stinker!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Tell JJ Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is 4! He is just the cutest little boy. I miss him in Kindermusik!

    ReplyDelete