Arnie was in Kansas Thursday and Friday, every time Gracie would start to fuss Maggie would come running and say, "Don't worry Gracie, daddy's just in Emporia, he'll be back on Friday." So sweet! (or at least it was sweet until Grace swung whatever toy she was holding at Maggie's face. She's a feisty little thing!)
This morning Gracie decided that the little table in our bedroom was a perfect jungle gym...she was stuck for awhile then "gracefully" found a way out.
Big sister came to try and help her out.....she didn't really want the help....
Maggie's coloring has improved a ton....she's getting really good at staying in the lines.
This morning we went to the doughnut shop....We haven't been there in a long time and I know it was the first time Gracie ever got to have a doughnut. Big surprise, she LOVED it.
Last night Maggie drove her gator over to see Sam and Topper, on the way back to the garage somehow she ended up in a flower bed up against a rock....really....we have TONS of open space and she hit a rock.....some might say her mother must have taught her to drive.
I can't believe in 6 days our "baby" girl is going to be one....oh how time flies!



After seeing Gracie's oh so skinny thighs, I don't think you feed her enough! :-) Your girls are so cute. I love reading your blog! We really need to get Spencer and Maggie together.
ReplyDelete