Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Play, Play, Play....

The girls and I spent most of yesterday and today in Omaha. Then tonight we went to Dick and Betti's for dinner...so it's pretty much been play, play, play for our kids.

Today, I was headed into the restroom and I said to Maggie, "watch your sister for a minute, just make sure she doesn't get hurt." Maggie followed me to the bathroom and shut the door, I opened it and told her it could stay open...she responded, "Mom, you don't need to hear if I have to yell at Grace."  Poor Grace!

Maggie went and looked at a house with my parents this morning (rental property), when she came home she said, "guess what mom? It had fuzzy wallpaper." Funny, she seemed much more impressed then my mom :)

Yesterday, Gracie and I had to take Reagan to the vet. Looks like Gracie has it under control.

They look a little guilty don't they???

Aunt Keeli gave Maggie a little trim today. Gracie even got a few snips around her ears (I couldn't
take a picture. I was too busy holding her.)

"Hey, where did my cup go?"

I wonder if she swings higher with her tongue out?

Push me Grampa, push me!


Playing a little golf with Pops and Lucy.

I think she's giving Pops a lesson.

Where you going Gracie?

No comments:

Post a Comment