Sunday, March 25, 2012

March??

Is it really March? Last night the weather was nice enough to eat outside and play in short sleeves until after dark. If this is global warming, then I'm a fan!



Poor Lauren, we should have gotten her a chair :) These 2 little princesses both turn one this week!! I'm so thankful for Lauren, she keeps up with Gracie, so when they're together you don't notice they're giants.


The big kids all ate outside and then played and played and played....I love when they can be outside, they all sleep good and they don't make a mess.





There were 4 kids on the gator for a long time and it just kept on chugging....Santa did a good job building it!


Poor JJ, all those girls.....





We begged them to put on sweatshirts and finally it started getting chilly and they moved to the playroom.

Today, Arnie and Maggie flagged all the sprinklers for the aerator guy. Maggie had to "get ready" to go to the yard, here's what she came up with.....


Gracie is as busy as ever. Tonight she took a few steps between Arnie and I without holding on....it won't be long until she takes off. Here is a picture of the total time she spent holding still today.....otherwise it was GO, GO, GO....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment