Wednesday, March 21, 2012

She did it!

Maggie went to church tonight without throwing a fit! She started to whimper a little right after we walked in, but quickly pulled it together and marched down the hall to her class. I agreed to stay and sit in the hall this week, when class was done she told me next week it would be okay if I went to get gas or run a quick errand while she was there. Thank God.

She's so excited to go see Miss Lauren's softball game tomorrow. I hope the weather holds.

On our way home from church, we stopped for a celebratory malt....GRACE was happy to share :)





Maggie thought since she was having a treat, Reagan should get one too....so she disappeared and came back with "doggy trail mix"....


Grace tried to share that too...



I found a few pictures from the other day that I forgot to post. Maggie is working hard on roller skating...


trick or accident??





hmmmmmm, I'm not sure how that's going to work?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment