When I told her, she got really quiet, then in a little voice I heard her say "that makes me really disappointed Mom." BUT she didn't cry and she didn't throw a fit. I told her that Lauren and I were disappointed too, and that we would go for several more softball games this spring. She handled it SO well. We agreed on Jimmy John's for lunch, then story time at the library, and we had a nice afternoon. She mentioned a few more times this evening that she was sad we didn't get to go, but she never got mad or naughty about it. I was really proud of her. She definitely acted like a big girl.
I think it's a good thing Gracie is held in tightly by her swing....she laughed the entire time Maggie tried to "push her to the sky."
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
LOVED getting to hear the giggles!!!! and love love love miss maggie on her horse!! xoxo
ReplyDelete