Friday, December 16, 2011

iWhat??

I've had an iPhone for about 10 min....so far, I think I like my Blackberry better...my fingers seem to fat for the keys and every time I type "Arnie" it automatically changes it to "Anne". So, for the next few days people may get emails or texts about Anne!

I've been waiting to write my next post because I'm trying to upload a video. So far the video is taking forever. The gist of it, is Maggie got an email video from Santa the yesterday, he knew all about her and had the picture of the 2 of them together from last weekend, she was AMAZED. The video I'm trying to upload is actually her watching the Santa message. The elves had to pull the lever on their machine to find out if she was going to end up on the naughty list or the nice list, she looked genuinely concerned :)

Here is a link to the message from Santa, it's cute, I'll keep trying to upload the video of Maggie watching.....

On Wednesday night after Maggie got done at church, she came running out to tell me "WE GOT TO SING ON THE STAGE MOM!!!" She was SO excieted. She also told me that the kids didn't get to hold their own microphones....that was the only dissapointment in the whole thing. She's really excieted about her Sunday School chirstmas program on Sunday.  Her class is singing one little song at the begining, she's been practicing like she's headed for the grammy's :)  I'll work on my video skills before then

Yesterday, Grace's first top tooth started to make an appearance...Maggie asked if once it's half way in we could give her a hotdog. I told her we might need to wait a little longer. 

1 comment:

  1. now im dying to see the video of her seeing Santa talk to her.... i got major goosebumps watching it, i guess santa pulled an emotional string of mine - who knew! xoxo

    ReplyDelete