Yesterday Maggie and I finally made some Christmas cookies, most of the presents are wrapped and other then the lack of snow and almost 50 degree weather, it's starting to feel like Christmas is around the corner. Good thing, we don't have much time to spare.
 |
| that's chocolate on Maggie's face :) |
 |
| Poor Grace, Maggie recruited Dad to help her measure her sister. |
 |
| Maggie and I made some new Panther tshirts yesterday for the game. |
 |
| Gracie was studying the stats...making sure daddy new what was going on. |
I've been sewing and sewing and sewing (after bedtime) trying to get a special project finished for Maggie for Christmas and today I decided it was done. So it's wrapped and under the tree....
shhhhhhhh...don't tell Maggie.
My Aunt Bobbie made me one of these when I was a little girl, and it's one of the gifts I remember most. I remember hiding in it and peeking out my windows. I'm happy with how it turned out, I'm no seamstress and it definitely isn't made with the precision that my mom or aunts would have but the good news about 3 year olds is the usually don't notice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment