Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can't get away with anything...

Last night we went to Maggie's favorite restaurant for dinner, Big Red Volcano (it's actually Big Red Keno, but don't try telling her that).   While we were waiting for our food Maggie said to Arnie, "Daddy, are we going to play with those fun cards."  Last week Arnie and Maggie went there alone, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to let a 2 year old play pickle cards??  Maggie never forgets anything, so I'm pretty sure she'll be reminding Arnie of those pickle cards every time we go there forever.  When Maggie's around there are no secrets :)

Grace is staying awake more and more.  Today she played on the floor for awhile and spent lots of time with her eyes wide open just looking around.  She's getting really good at holding her head up and when she's on her tummy she can turn her head from side to side and hold it up for awhile.  She's starting to figure out how to smile on purpose, she especially likes smiling at her sister.  It's almost like you can watch her grow and change right before your eyes.

It was finally nice out today.  We have the windows open and are enjoying some fresh air....it's about time!  I can't wait to get some flowers in the pots and start to enjoy the yard a little more.  Maggie is outgrowing her winter clothes, we either need it to warm up so she can start wearing spring/summer clothes or we're going to have to go buy some bigger pants. 

1 comment:

  1. I mean i think this is the longest I have had to go without seeing Gracie since she was born, but i swear in ever post she looks different! She is literally growing in front of my eyes! love y'all, miss y'all, see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete