Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, Omaha and tons of pictures...

He has risen, he has risen indeed!  Happy Easter.  

I have more then ever to celebrate this Easter season. We had a wonderful weekend of family, fellowship, celebration and FOOD.  The girls and I went to Omaha on Friday evening (Arnie spent Friday and Saturday playing in an Alumni basketball tournament in Norfolk), Saturday we played, ran a few errands and Maggie and Grandma did lots of baking for Sunday. 

Sunday we all got up and went to church and then spent the day playing and EATING! 

Sunday while we were having brunch, Maggie asked my mom for some milk (when Grandpa gets her milk, he ALWAYS adds chocolate), when mom brought Maggie her glass of regular milk, Maggie said, "Grandma, I don't respect regular milk, I respect chocolate milk."  I'm sure she meant expect, but either way we laughed all day about it!

Gracie seemed to enjoy her first Easter, she slept through most of it, but I could tell she was loving it :)

Gracie & Hannah relaxing.
Sisters


All ready for church.

Those blue eyes get me every time.


Hello, little miss Diva!

Crabby Bunny!!!
Slightly less crabby bunny!



hop, hop, hop...
  

Ready for the Easter egg hunt, she's gotta show
all those boys how to do it with style.

 

Mommy look, Daddy's all pinked up!!

"Ellie, you might be bigger then me, but I'll catch up soon!"

We attempted a cousin picture, it would have been
asking WAY too much for them all to look the same direction.

We made it back to Norfolk today. This might be a record, but I think we'll be here until next Monday or Tuesday...it's been a long time since we've spent a whole week at home and probably longer since we've spent a weekend at home.  We have lots of projects to fill our time.  Maggie keeps reminding me that the "ice ball storm" put a hole in her slide, so this weekend I think that will be on the top of the list. I hope it stops raining and warms up a bit, so we aren't stuck in the house!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment