Monday, April 4, 2011

I hope I don't regret saying this...

...but so far things have gone a million times better than I could have imagined at home.

Last night Gracie woke up ONCE during the night and Maggie, bless her heart, got herself up for school this morning.  Today was the first day of our "new" routine, and we were dressed, breakfast done, lunch made, and ready to send Arnie and Maggie out the door 15 min. earlier then we ever are.  Knock on wood!  I'm sure every day won't be that easy, but I'm grateful that for our first go round was pretty uneventful. 

The last couple of days have been great.  They let us out of the hospital right after lunch on Saturday, so we headed for mom and dads.  We spent the afternoon at their house and then we all loaded up in the car.  Reagan was not thrilled about her new "spot" stuck between 2 carseats, but with a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to distract Maggie, we made it home without incident.  Then yesterday we got things put away and organized at home and had a great dinner with friends (Thanks Ries', we loved seeing you and Maggie needed a little big kid playtime!)

Gracie & Daddy waiting for the doctor to spring us.

All packed up and ready to go!

Meeting big sister Reagan.

Maggie loves to help with diapers...she's been a great
help with lots of things.

Hangin' out at home.

Sleepy Girl :)

"Gettin' the kinks out"  as maggie likes to say.

story time...daddy has it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment