Gracie's strong commitment to her community started tonight, and her first public appearance was at a Norfolk Public Schools Foundation Meeting. It was probably the first of many board meetings, or "boring meetings" as Maggie likes to call them, she will attend. Gracie pretty much sleeps all day, so that's what I expected her to do during the meeting...and she didn't disappoint. She snuggled into the baby sling and took a nice long rest.
While Gracie and I were at our meeting Maggie played with Miss Lauren and then went on a dinner date with her daddy. I think she loved the attention.
Maggie was SO excited when Gracie and I picked her up after school today, she made sure all of her teachers and classmates came to meet her baby sister. Then before bed she helped me give Gracie her first bath. Maggie has been a great help and a wonderful big sister.
I'm hoping Gracie and I get out to the studio tomorrow morning and get started on some of the bazillion pictures I have planned for her. Stay tuned....
 |
Miss Lauren (Maggie's FAVORITE babysitter) brought Maggie a very special present
today. Many years ago when Lauren became a big sister she got this doll as a present,
and today she brought it to Maggie. Maggie is lucky to have SO many wonderful
people in her life, who love and adore her. |
 |
| Gracie cheering for BUTLER! |
 |
| First bath at home. |
 |
| Good thing we didn't get her a single bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment