We had a great trip to Arizona! The weather was beautiful and other then one screaming car ride, Grace did great and, as usual, Maggie was a good girl and very entertaining. Maggie had tons of fun playing with Aunt Amy and Uncle Evan and was sad to see them go. Aunt Amy was a good sport, she got "picked" to make lots of trips to the potty, skip around the house, play a zillion games, and be a jungle gym. Maggie loved playing with Lucy and all of her friends at the dog park, swimming and riding a tricycle around the patio.
Sunday night we went to the Clubhouse for dinner, when I told Maggie where we were going, she said "Are mickey and minnie going to be there?" Maybe we need to stop watching so much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...she was disappointed to hear it wasn't that clubhouse but quickly got over it when she remembered they have ice cream :)
 |
| Sotry time with Grandma...someone is getting a little sleepy! |
 |
I think Maggie would eat every meal outside, no matter the weather,
if we would let her. She LOVES it. |
 |
| relaxing with daddy! |
 |
| How tall is Maggie...39.5" according to Pop's measurements. |
 |
Always a fashion icon :) the crocs really make the outfit...
remind me to hide those! |
 |
we got to the dress shop and see Grandma's pretty dress
for Uncle Evan and Aunt Amy's wedding...I asked Maggie
to smile, and this is what I got. |
 |
| Playing "shoot guns" with daddy. |
 |
Helping Pop's fix a light, I think she taught him how to use
a screwdriver. |
 |
| More chores... |
 |
| "Arfur" was reading Maggie a book. |
 |
| Daddy and Gracie on the flight home. |
Both girls (and me too) have been pretty tired today, Maggie went to school but has been asleep since she got home and Gracie has spent most of the day with her eyes closed too. I need to get us unpacked and cleaned up and then it will be time to repack for Easter weekend in Omaha. I wish the weather would warm up a little and the sun would come out.
We loved every minute you were here!!! Come back anytime. Thanks for spending my birthday here and for celebrating Passover with us. XOXOOXXOXOXOOXXO
ReplyDelete