Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When your almost 4....

....it doesn't get much better then today. Today was a big day for Maggie.

It was BIKE DAY at school and Pajama Party night at church! She was SO excited about both. Once again, she has really wonderful (and brave) teachers. The idea of 60 kids, 60 bikes and 60 helmets is enough to make me crazy, but they just dive in.


Get ready, get set....

GO!!!!


Round and round they go.
Grace thought watching all the craziness was pretty fun.

Maggie took a little break to work on her monkey bar skills....

Then back for a little more bike time.
 I heard Maggie scolding "someone" for hitting her....and this is what I found....
It's all the babies in time out and it was going to be "a long one" so she gave them each a book.

Grace must have practiced hugs and kisses while she was with my parents. Today she was very willing to give me lots of both. We were at Target and every time I reached for something I'd turn back to the cart and she would have her arms open for a hug....I couldn't resist. I probably took us 4 times as long to get our shopping done, but I got lots of love.

How could you every call me ornery?
Tonight was the end of Wednesday night church until fall, so they had a pajama party. Maggie couldn't wait. She thought really hard about which pj's to wear and decided on her buterflies. Then she added the robe, incase she got cold (it was 90 degrees today). At the last minute we decided to trade shoes for slippers. She grabbed a baby and off we went.

 Arnie picked Maggie up from church and "since she asked nicely" (and he's an easy target) they stopped at Tasty Treat for malts. Grace and I shared.....she had no intention of letting me have any....
Mom, your not going to take this from me, are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment