A couple of weeks ago a doctor expressed some concern about Grace's inability to pull herself up. She said that she really should be pulling herself up and walking along furniture. We tried not to worry too much, but it did have me a little concerned. Well, here we are 2 weeks later, and she has mastered both. (I've never tried to upload a video from my ipad, I hope this works.)
I guess all she needed was a challenge :) I think maybe her helmet has slowed her down a little, it's hard to see around and makes her feel a little more confined. She definitely moves quicker when we take it off. A couple more weeks and hopefully we'll be done with it for good.
Now that she's standing and getting around, I know our days are numbered before she'll be walking.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Love it!!! All Gracie's big things happen in Cabo - must be something in the air there- let the walking/ running countdown begin! I pretty sure she's going to go straight to running to keep up with mag! Xo
ReplyDelete