Monday, February 6, 2012

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

We're having a little respect issue at our house. Maggie is really pushing us. I don't know if it's the extra attention Grace has been getting or it's just a 3 year old thing (my dad would probably say it's a girl thing), but either way....I'm ready for it to be over.

She's been spending a lot of time sitting on the steps (her time out spot). Friday night she didn't get to go to the Panther game with Arnie because she was acting like a brat and being disrespectful when it was time to go. The punishment seemed to work for a little while, at bedtime Friday night she told me "it wasn't worth it" to be naughty and then she was really good all weekend. Tonight I asked her to wash her hands and she stomped in to the bathroom, announced that she was going to slam the door, then slammed the door and grumbled the whole time. AHHHHHHH....she can be such a good kid, generally has great manners and for the most part is pretty agreeable, but when she gets something in her head, she sure can be stubborn! I'm not sure where she gets that :)

Anyone who calls it the terrible two's must have given their kids away before they turned 3!


For just a little while today, we lost the helmet and added a hair bow. Isn't she cute? The helmet is doing
her good and it's working, but I'm starting to get tired of it. I miss her cute little head. A few more weeks, we can do it!

Poor Reagan, Maggie wanted to dress her up like the horses down the road who wear "coats".

Doesn't it look like I just caught her in the act?? I'm not sure what she was doing...



No comments:

Post a Comment