Thursday, February 16, 2012

WET!!

We flew to San Diego yesterday, Arnie has a meeting here for the next few days. The girls and I will play while he's stuck in a hotel ballroom.

When we got here, it was pouring! By the time we got checked into our hotel room we were wet (and cold). What happened to warm and sunny California. The girls and I did a little shopping and went to dinner, on our way back it was 42 degrees!!! It might have been warmer then that when we left Nebraska.



Vacation=Dessert


Yum, Yum!! Grace was SO good at dinner, until the ice cream came. Every time she wanted another bite she just squealed (LOUDLY) at me. We're working on signing "more" and she does it when she's less adamant, but apparently she's not willing to be patient for ice cream.


Grandma read Maggie (and chocolate milk) a bedtime story via FaceTime. (Grandma, FaceTime is a video chat on our cell phones, so they can see and hear each other.)


Who doesn't want a bubble bath at 5:30am....I guess she didn't get the time change memo.


Last night Maggie showed my parents our room on FaceTime and she showed them the desk and said, "look I have an office, so I can do some work." Good thing....she got to working on her letters this morning, again all before 7am!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment