Gracie just can't catch a break...yesterday we went back to the doctor, only to be told that after 24 days of antibiotics, Grace has not 1 but 2 ear infections...one of which is AWFUL! Poor thing! So here we go again....more antibiotics, more trips back to the doctor, blah, blah, blah! Considering that I have 2 healthy children, I feel like I've been spending a lot of time in doctors offices lately.
The good news is, Grace has started to act a little more like herself, despite the ear issue. She's eating a little again, she's smiling and laughing....and she's back to getting into everything and not wanting to snuggle much. She's still napping more then usual, but she coughs so much when she's sleeping that I'm not sure how good she's really resting. All in all, I'm still hopeful she's on the mend....a few more days of laying low and we should have our happy girl back.
No comments:
Post a Comment