I got to help Maggie at school today during her Valentine's party, it was fun to watch all the kids bounce off the walls.
Grace crawled all over the house this afternoon with a Valentine card, apparently she loves mail. (Anyone who knows Dick, knows this must be genetic.)
Grace also LOVES the sugar cookies Aunt Bobbie made us, she gets really excited when I pick up the package.
Tonight was parents night at gymnastics, we got to go watch Maggie's new skills. The bar is her favorite!
She was too busy talking to remember to put her hands on her hips. Surprise, Surprise!
After gymnastics we had a Valentine supper with the Ries'. I heart these kids!
Apparently Grace is ready for St Patty's day. Who needs Valentine's Day when you can celebrate the Irish?
Gracie and Carly are both getting new top teeth. Carly was a lot more willing to show me hers.
Maggie showing off her Valentine present....I think there is a picture of her last Valentine's Day wearing goggles, I either have a theme going or need to get more creative :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment