| I'm not sure what's going on here...I asked for her best first day of school smile?? |
After school today we stopped at Target for a couple of things. I needed a new alarm clock, and while I was grabbing one Maggie noticed a Hello Kitty alarm clock. She asked if she could have it, and I said no, but that she could have a clock like that (analog) when she learned to tell time. Once we got home she disappeared for a few minutes and came back to the kitchen with this clock. I didn't even know we had a clock, I have no idea where it came from. Anyway, she walked in the kitchen and said, "Mom, teach me to tell time. I think it will take us about 2 days." She was determined to try. Have you ever tried to teach a 3 year old to tell time? The hour hand was pretty easy to explain, but I'm not even sure how to explain the minutes...any ideas??
Oh man! She is too smart!
ReplyDelete