...I went and climbed in bed with Maggie to wake her up for school. We usually snuggle for a few minutes before she gets up. This morning she rolled over and put both arms around my neck and smiled, I was expecting her to say I love you mommy or good morning mommy, or something sweet....but after she smiled she said, "Mommy, I can't figure out how they make cranberry juice. I've been thinking about it all night." Wow....I hope she didn't lose too much sleep over it :)
Yesterday Miss Lauren returned. We were at the beach for 3 weeks and Lauren has been out of town for the 2 weeks we've been home. I'm not sure who was more excited Maggie, Lauren or Me :) Next Friday she leaves for college, that will be a sad day for sure. I haven't even begun to try and find a new sitter, I can't imagine finding someone else that my kids love as much as Lauren.
Yesterday, I took a quick look at a few more pictures from the beach, here are a couple more of my girls...

No comments:
Post a Comment