Thursday, August 4, 2011

A frog, really?

Yesterday on the way home from school, we had this conversation....

Maggie: "Mom, for my next costume, I want to be a frog."
Me: "Really, a frog? how come?"
Maggie: "because this time I want to hop everywhere instead of bzzzzzzzzzzzz." (last Halloween she was a Bee)
Me: "We can look for a frog costume, but I'm not sure where we'll find one."
Maggie: "MOM, we can look on the Internet."

Duh, why didn't I think of that! I'm not going to search just yet, I have a feeling by Halloween she might change her toon, but you never know.

I think Maggie missed her playhouse the most while we were in Mexico. (and maybe her rain boots)

Maggie wanted to pretend to be a baby and lay in the crib with Gracie.


Maggie is going to be so SAD when Brandon leaves for college.  It's like having a big brother around. Maggie
doesn't really like bread, but today she wanted a PB&J sandwich in her lunch (and she ate it all) to be just like Brandon.
 Tomorrow morning we'll head for Omaha.  Mom, Dad and Vadim are home and we're so excited to see them all and to introduce Uncle Bug to Little Miss Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment