...before I forget them.
Arnie and I both say, "Maggie you're pretty stinkin' cute", on a fairly regular basis. Several times in the last couple of days she's said, "Mom, I'm pretty sinkin' hot." I don't think she means sweaty :)
Yesterday, I was in the shower, when Maggie came in and we had this conversation-
Maggie- "Mommy, I gave Gracie her toy and said here you go Grace, and then kissed her forehead. Was
that being a good role model?"
Me- "Yes, that was being a good role model. Thanks for playing with your sister. What toy did you give her?" (I was mostly just confirming that it wasn't a polly pocket or a permanent marker)
Maggie- "her giraffe."
Me- "Oh she must have dropped it, that's what she was playing with before."
Maggie- "No mom, I took it away from her and made her cry before I gave it back nicely."
Poor Grace, somehow I think she better toughen up quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment