We just finished our doctors appointments to check up on baby potato. Thankfully, she has grown. Her body still hasn't caught up with her head and legs, but it's in much better shape then it was 3 weeks ago (and honestly when you look at her daddy & especially her uncle Evan, I'm not sure there bodies ever caught up with their heads, so maybe its genetic.) I guess she just needed a little time at the beach. As long as everything else keeps going well, we will remeasure her in 3 weeks and go from there. For today we're very thankful for her improvements and appreciative of all the prayer and support. God answers prayer!
I think that ultrasound pictures are a little hard to understand and I can't always see what the technician says is there, but I thought I would share a profile of Miss Potato anyway, I tried to label it to make it a little easier. She wouldn't move her hand out from in front of her face...I'm pretty sure she was saying "Seriously Mom, I grew like you asked me to, now leave me alone and let me sleep!"
Saturday morning Maggie gets to go to Big Sister class at the hospital, she's excited to see where Potato will be born and we're grateful for the opportunity to familiarize her with the building, rooms, etc.

Love everything about this post!! And love that sweet baby in the picture!! Such a smart potato.... Already learning the need for beach trips! xoxo
ReplyDelete