Thursday, February 10, 2011

yee haw! and a couple random pictures...

Today was "Western Day" at preschool, Maggie was so excited to wear her hat and boots to school.  I'm not sure her boots were comfortable (she hasn't had them on in months) but once they were on, there was no way to talk her out of them.  We also figured out this morning while getting dressed, it's time to go get Maggie some new jeans...we tried on 3 pairs and while we found one that worked, they weren't very roomy and barely long enough.  Now that she goes potty by herself at preschool, she pretty much wears sweatpants every day, so it's been awhile since we went through her jeans.  It's hard to believe that any child that belongs to Arnie and I would be so tall....but I guess we're off to buy some 4T pants.

Great Aunt Joyce (GAJ) made Grandma and Maggie matching cookie dresses (aprons).  Unfortunately, when they wore them on Tuesday they weren't making cookies (baby potato loves cookies).  Maggie loves steak, she refuses to eat ground beef, we can call it steak, put cheese on it, hide it in spaghetti sauce, it doesn't matter, she'll find it.  So she and grandma we're in fact making steak...I wonder if you can have high cholesterol at 3?
Realxin' on the way home from Omaha.  Those long legs come in handy for picking on daddy in the car, she can almost reach his ears with her toes.



No comments:

Post a Comment