On Tuesday an awful accident happened at Norfolk Iron. One family was changed forever by a call they received in the middle of the night. I can't tell you how sorry I feel for that family. My heart is broken for them. They are not only in my prayers now but will continue to be for the rest of my life.
It's been a trying few days around here. I thank God that Arnie is the man he is and that he is surrounded by a team of strong and capable people. There are lots of quotes about how you see someones true character in the tough times, I think I see my husbands true character all the time, but in the last few days I have realized how truly unique he is. I couldn't be more proud of the respect, leadership and compassion he has show to everyone involved.
Love the people close to you constantly & unconditionally and pray that the phone never rings in the middle of the night.
I love you both so very much! We are all so blessed to have Arnie in our lives. He truly is one-of-a-kind. He remains in my prayers as does his team and all those affected by this tragedy.
ReplyDelete